Slept very early in term of almost the break of dawn recently. I have my assignments to do yet Im joining my friends for game session at night to "relax", but actually is that Im stucked and lazy to start the assignments. Half way doing the assignment, suddenly I will be visiting blogs and facebooking..Somemore someone was rushing for her chemistry report for the whole week and everyday I saw her sure I'll go disturb accompany her until late at night..LoLx
Couple minute ago I was doing my assignment but suddenly Im here to blog about my day.. Promised to pamela that I'll be doing my assignment and concentrate yet I'm here right now..xD
I'll blog my day tomorrow morning then..Kept my promise ^.^
Brian<3
Couple minute ago I was doing my assignment but suddenly Im here to blog about my day.. Promised to pamela that I'll be doing my assignment and concentrate yet I'm here right now..xD
I'll blog my day tomorrow morning then..Kept my promise ^.^
Brian<3
2 comments:
LOL.
Weii.
U bad lar.
Promise me to concentrate end up you blogging.=.=
And what is this>> "I'll blog my day tomorrow morning then..Kept my promise ^.^ " it was 1am++ wor..
Like this also can consider as promise kept? Swt..Haa!!
haha, i came in a while then i went out already...haha xD..
Didnt blog many also, this few lines of sentences very fast finish typing with the typing speed i got now...wahaha *but still slow compare to other in my college*
Post a Comment