PIKOM PC Fair

After the AC lab and EM lectures at 12.45pm, we ENG group (Krane, Farm, Kelvin and me) went to Bukit Jalil LRT station to wait for KC and ET. Then together we went to meet sook kun at Tasik Selatan and changed PUTRA line to KLCC. Then we headed to McD for lunch and KC, kun and Me ate 1901 set meal because McD queue so long =.=" Jeff joined us later and we went to pc fair together. Spent quite a long time for transportations and and entered the exhibition hall at 3.30pm.


In between that time, got some roller coaster emotions and I went alone to survey prices of goodies under my wishlist.

1. 1TB or 500GB external HDD (either Destop Basis or Portable )
2. 2GB Kingston DDR2 PC5300 RAM
3. Mouse
4. Earphone


Then Krane, KC, Jeff and Farm walked down to find me and we walked together and looked for stuffs. But I'm paiseh because I got so many gadgets under my wishlists and thus I walked few rounds in pc fairs and spent quite a long time there. Jeff and KC didnt really have anything to buy in PC Fair but they came over to visit Yen Yen who worked in the MP5 booth. *Somehow I asked Jeff to come along with me 5-6 times in class*


What I do in PC Fair only for gadgets, my focus not onto girls..Not to say not into, but then not much interest to see how beautiful are they and take photos with them. I didnt really looked at those show girls' face, except some of them I wanted to ask about their products. Normally what I saw there was all heavy make up girls only.


Chatted with the promoters at some of the booths that I really interested for the products and asked them for some details of those gadgets before really buying. Comparing the prices of every booth made me keep turning rounds and rounds in hall 1-5. I saw some of the products such as Laser Printers already out of stock before the first day of PC fair end! swtt~


Met Yen Yen at MP5 booth as she worked there and she promoting MP5 to us with camera and GPS functions and so on..But the most "sweat" items she promoted to us was the pen with camera, stalking purpose??omg!Good for stalkers and she sold 2 of that items out before 5pm. We got 2 stalker in town already with the pen camera..LoL

Planned to buy 1TB Desktop Basic External HDD but RM299 is only for first 50 customers, so it already back to original price when I reached so I buy another 1 500GB Maxtor One Touch 4 (new gadgets yet not much people buying it and I'm 1 of the 50 people who get this for rm199. Still got 20+ left over when I bought that time. After back home only know it quite heavy actually =.= but who care, Im not bringing out also and what I care is the space..LoL


Checked the 2GB RAM prices and it cost RM 70, RM 72 and RM 76 yet the Jan PC fair the price were RM 60, now there is the release of DDR3, new RAM and I saw it was in-built in Acer new laptop model and thus JIT REN said the old DDR2 will get higher the price. Without hesitating consulted JR and my father, I went back and bought it.

Mouse I bought the Logitech mouse, without caring what it look like, I want it to last long as the Digiboy mouse spoilt within 6months (=.=") and Sonic Gear earphone for fair price..Hope it last long because I spoilt my previous 2 headset and 1 earphone within 1 year (=.=")


At the time of 8.00pm, I finally bought all the stuffs listed and : -

1. Maxtor One Touch 4 500GB RM199
2. 2GB Kingston DDR2 PC5300 RM70
3. Logitech Mouse RM29
4. Sonic Gear Earphone RM23

Total= RM321 exclude lunch and LRT


I went back home by taking LRT with Krane, the rest of them back before Krane and me because we went to Sony Style with KC and some of them went for dinner at Pizza Hut including KC. It was raining when Krane and me back but I didnt get wet except for my pity shoe : (

Reached home at 9.10pm and had my dinner.

Showed my father what I bought today and he asked me for the total amount I bought. He got surprised for the amount I spent for this pc fair. Normally we go pc fair together sure spend less than RM50.

Actually this is the first time I go pc fair and buy so many things alone, taking those things that cost hundreds to take lrt back home.LoL. Although I bought so many things and cost me so many, the feeling of "pain" doesnt come to effect yet..too excited and happy perhaps xD

* For the very first time I got so many things to buy and I fulfil all my wishlist*

Brian <3

0 comments: