Today supposingly Im having my class for Business Com., Eng. Math and Intro. to Management from 8.30am until 1.40pm. However I missed all my classes today and why?? 7 hours for what??
Yesterday Kelvin told me that webspace anouncement that today 9am - 3pm will be a ptptn meeting in room L2-5, briefing and submission will be there. After 30minutes Business Com. class I went for the meeting with Kelvin and they gave us briefing and then I started to queue for my submission.
Actually I done everything following the guidelines provided and almost went to Post Office to post it yesterday. Luckily Kelvin told me about that meeting and I stopped my parent from posting it when they preparing to send it. phew~
There was a long queue, imagine the whole APIIT-UCTI are going to queue for the submission..yeah, what in your mind turn into reality which is a disaster for me. The ptptn women changed something and make to removed my completed form to rearrange it. When I let Mr Shah to check my details and documents, he said that my offer letter from college that was given by admin office cannot be used or else I cant get the loan =.=
Got out from the queue and went to his office. Queue for the letter and he gave me 2 extra documents - Pengesahan Status Pelajar and a letter that inform about my academic status and result. I even called my mother came to sign for the borang pengesahan pendapatan ibu. Then got up and queue again, queue and queue and queue..
My result were so fantastic to apply for loan, should go for scholarship when the malay women saw my SPM and foundation result..I know that I will get 80% to 100% if I go for other college but im studying in UCTI, no scholarships available for this bloody university college..dam!
Pity me that I queue for my turn, when it was my turn and checking for all the things, the ptptn women said that my "SETEM HASIL" crossed it wrongly. wtf. RM10 for a setem and I need to reprint 2 set and do it again, I bought ANOTHER 2 SETEM HASIL..wtf..
When Im back, queueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...(=.=") then almost left 10% of my work, they told me that they are going to have a break for 30minutes but they came back after an hour..I do nothing there, didnt have my lunch and just wait in the room chat with Kelvin. Im impressed with Kelvin that he printed the ptptn form today start from zero and done all of that in 4hours time..
3.30pm they finally back and I bought the SETEM HASIL for RM20. Then queue for checking again *impatient and just ask people to give me turn since that I will be fast because I add in something only and they already checked mine just now* and then back to the line to get my thumb print to certify that I handed in the form.
Finally everything is DONE, then I aware that the document Mr Shah print for me has error in the course Im pursuing but he said that once i thumb print mean that I got the loan and he said nevermind. Then what if I get rejected when the document back to office because of the 3 documents he gave me =.= wtf
An add-in that I dont know that Mr Shah are authorised to sign and be witness for the ptptn loan application and I went to Pesuruhjaya Sumpah to get all my things copped for total RM78 and some cant be used and another RM20 for the Setem Hasil that I need to redo because she said WRONG! I lost RM 100+ together with the extra photostats of documents.
Im the loser of the day since I missed all my classes today, miss the day where 2 group assignments were out, rushed for everything and stamina exhausted, lost RM100+, hp battery almost dead on critical level and starving for 7 hours with my breakfast of 1 small bread and 1 cup of milk because I almost late for class today..
Yesterday Kelvin told me that webspace anouncement that today 9am - 3pm will be a ptptn meeting in room L2-5, briefing and submission will be there. After 30minutes Business Com. class I went for the meeting with Kelvin and they gave us briefing and then I started to queue for my submission.
Actually I done everything following the guidelines provided and almost went to Post Office to post it yesterday. Luckily Kelvin told me about that meeting and I stopped my parent from posting it when they preparing to send it. phew~
There was a long queue, imagine the whole APIIT-UCTI are going to queue for the submission..yeah, what in your mind turn into reality which is a disaster for me. The ptptn women changed something and make to removed my completed form to rearrange it. When I let Mr Shah to check my details and documents, he said that my offer letter from college that was given by admin office cannot be used or else I cant get the loan =.=
Got out from the queue and went to his office. Queue for the letter and he gave me 2 extra documents - Pengesahan Status Pelajar and a letter that inform about my academic status and result. I even called my mother came to sign for the borang pengesahan pendapatan ibu. Then got up and queue again, queue and queue and queue..
My result were so fantastic to apply for loan, should go for scholarship when the malay women saw my SPM and foundation result..I know that I will get 80% to 100% if I go for other college but im studying in UCTI, no scholarships available for this bloody university college..dam!
Pity me that I queue for my turn, when it was my turn and checking for all the things, the ptptn women said that my "SETEM HASIL" crossed it wrongly. wtf. RM10 for a setem and I need to reprint 2 set and do it again, I bought ANOTHER 2 SETEM HASIL..wtf..
When Im back, queueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...(=.=") then almost left 10% of my work, they told me that they are going to have a break for 30minutes but they came back after an hour..I do nothing there, didnt have my lunch and just wait in the room chat with Kelvin. Im impressed with Kelvin that he printed the ptptn form today start from zero and done all of that in 4hours time..
3.30pm they finally back and I bought the SETEM HASIL for RM20. Then queue for checking again *impatient and just ask people to give me turn since that I will be fast because I add in something only and they already checked mine just now* and then back to the line to get my thumb print to certify that I handed in the form.
Finally everything is DONE, then I aware that the document Mr Shah print for me has error in the course Im pursuing but he said that once i thumb print mean that I got the loan and he said nevermind. Then what if I get rejected when the document back to office because of the 3 documents he gave me =.= wtf
An add-in that I dont know that Mr Shah are authorised to sign and be witness for the ptptn loan application and I went to Pesuruhjaya Sumpah to get all my things copped for total RM78 and some cant be used and another RM20 for the Setem Hasil that I need to redo because she said WRONG! I lost RM 100+ together with the extra photostats of documents.
T_T
I rather spent the RM100+ for this coming PC Fair, I got many gadgets to buy la..arrgghh..Im the loser of the day since I missed all my classes today, miss the day where 2 group assignments were out, rushed for everything and stamina exhausted, lost RM100+, hp battery almost dead on critical level and starving for 7 hours with my breakfast of 1 small bread and 1 cup of milk because I almost late for class today..
Im going to PC Fair this friday
who want to go with me
#.#
who want to go with me
#.#
Brian <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment