There was something happen just now when I met Crystal and Rachel. Crystal got a call that her car was blocked by Jun Meng and called her to remove it. Somehow she asked me to go along with her and helped her out. Since Im got little free time, so I accompanied her to the car park under the sizzling hot sun.
Her car also blocked by another car but there was enough space to drive it out also. Having tough time to drive the car out from the parking and make a big turn so that Jun Meng can come out from his parking place.
Then Crystal drove until the corner that time, she not enough space to drive it through and then she asked me to drive out for her (=.="), but the space were very narrow for me also, I tried it already but it is Crystal's car, not my car..Im not familiar with the car handling.. So, I scratched a bit at the side of her car and the side mirror suddenly "PRAK!" when Jun Meng asked me to reverse..wth..Crystal didnt warn me as I was looking at the scratch place to prevent kena scratched again by releasing a bit of the brake but still stepped on it =.=" Luckily the mirror of Myvi can be fixed after turn 180 degree..
Based on myself I think I can make myself out from the junction but then, better let the pro to do it - Jun Meng. I didnt really feel like parking at APIIT Car Park because all the cars double park and always the cars at the junctions kena scratched.
Finally the car FREE from the junction. I checked the scratched part and it can be rubbed off by hand. Got some stain there but can be washed with car shampoo..I tried before because my mother also got the similar cases before.Crystal having problem with the parking again and I helped her parked her car nicely without blocking anyone at an ILLEGAL PARKING area. At least no one will call her again to move her car..
Im sorry Crystal because get your car scratched by the unseen stain but it will always remind me of that whenever I see your car next time because other than my mother's car, your car is the second car that I drove for first time.
To Crystal: Remember to clean the stain with car shampoo ya..Once again Im so sorry for your car.
Back to class and attended the AC lectures that the lecturer reading me the slides provided and didnt show and explain about that. Not just me but the others (Krane, Jeff, Farm and Kelvin) blurred with what he taught. Need to study and revise myself and ask Mr Ravi during tutorial class as he is a better lecturer for me. Oh ya, I got 80% for my EM test, not bad huh :)
Going to have AC lab experiment tomorrow, need to prepare my report now and just done some research for the preparation of the report, starting now..
Truthfully, Crystal shouted when the side mirror prak and get excited laughing beside until I walked her back to syndicate room (=.=") She still laughing when we reached and said that what happened just now very exciting..sob.sob.
Her car also blocked by another car but there was enough space to drive it out also. Having tough time to drive the car out from the parking and make a big turn so that Jun Meng can come out from his parking place.
Then Crystal drove until the corner that time, she not enough space to drive it through and then she asked me to drive out for her (=.="), but the space were very narrow for me also, I tried it already but it is Crystal's car, not my car..Im not familiar with the car handling.. So, I scratched a bit at the side of her car and the side mirror suddenly "PRAK!" when Jun Meng asked me to reverse..wth..Crystal didnt warn me as I was looking at the scratch place to prevent kena scratched again by releasing a bit of the brake but still stepped on it =.=" Luckily the mirror of Myvi can be fixed after turn 180 degree..
Based on myself I think I can make myself out from the junction but then, better let the pro to do it - Jun Meng. I didnt really feel like parking at APIIT Car Park because all the cars double park and always the cars at the junctions kena scratched.
Finally the car FREE from the junction. I checked the scratched part and it can be rubbed off by hand. Got some stain there but can be washed with car shampoo..I tried before because my mother also got the similar cases before.Crystal having problem with the parking again and I helped her parked her car nicely without blocking anyone at an ILLEGAL PARKING area. At least no one will call her again to move her car..
Im sorry Crystal because get your car scratched by the unseen stain but it will always remind me of that whenever I see your car next time because other than my mother's car, your car is the second car that I drove for first time.
To Crystal: Remember to clean the stain with car shampoo ya..Once again Im so sorry for your car.
Back to class and attended the AC lectures that the lecturer reading me the slides provided and didnt show and explain about that. Not just me but the others (Krane, Jeff, Farm and Kelvin) blurred with what he taught. Need to study and revise myself and ask Mr Ravi during tutorial class as he is a better lecturer for me. Oh ya, I got 80% for my EM test, not bad huh :)
Going to have AC lab experiment tomorrow, need to prepare my report now and just done some research for the preparation of the report, starting now..
Truthfully, Crystal shouted when the side mirror prak and get excited laughing beside until I walked her back to syndicate room (=.=") She still laughing when we reached and said that what happened just now very exciting..sob.sob.
Brian <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment