Few More...

Finally I done the AC report already. Thanks for the people who help in accomplishing the report together and make it done in short time. I drew all the circuits required and help in checking. gosh, I need to use MultiSim software to draw it and edit it in photoshop to make it look nicer. Took me about an hour to do that =.=" but it worth to see the outcome of my hardwork.


Finally get all the things printed out for tomorrow after searching for my ink cartridge to replace the current because the ink ran off and keep leak out although I filled it. At first I thought I can print it out although with some flaws on it but it turn up ran out of ink..

Now is almost 1.30am, I planned to finish my part for the BCS group report before I get to bed..Somemore need to pack my things for tomorrow...Okay, time to get my ass start to work..xD


Brian <3

0 comments: