Just as I mentioned at the title..Im updating my NI Instruments and thus I cannot be offline right now because it will be ended and the next time I need to download it again and it took me long time download it.
Transfered unnecessary files that eaten up my HDD spaces to the external and fixing all the existing errors occured for 2 days. Almost done with the errors except some of them because either I cant locate it or no solutions for it.
At least, there will be lesser errors report for me the moment I startup. The test that were 80% FAILED and IDLE with red light is now PASS and NORMAL with a green light..*claps*
After reduce the physical memory by increasing RAM and HDD space, the CPU Usage suddenly increase now at averagely 80%..Going to check about that tomorrow with friends as Im not sure what's wrong..haha xD
My eye almost closed and as thin a line now but still need to wait for it to finish download the update version of NI Instruments.....Arrgghh....Hours of waiting until now Im blogging it still creep slowly..
Maybe because both my sisters are sharing the line, reduce my download speed =.="
hmm, lets spend time now to do my EM research and listen to David Archuleta songs...lolx
good night!
Forced to be onlining now
Brian <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment