What am I doing over here?? Facebook ~ ~ ~
Ya I know, so late why still facebooking?Are you doing anything else other than facebook? Come on guys, Im facebooking for 4 hours. Jeff invited me to play poker with him and he lose all his 20+ k to me in the game and make me have total 96+k. After he lose everything, he went to bed and Im still awake =.="
Somehow I remember once upon a time that I don't like to play facebook because itis COMPLICATED..LoLx...Nothing can challenge me, I successfully conquered facebook now. Played until the last round that I plan to lose all my money but I earned back 7k+ then I called it off..Bored already as I played myself in the middle of the night/the breaking of the dawn.
Searching for something and I found this photo that I forgot to upload for the Genting Post.
Ya I know, so late why still facebooking?Are you doing anything else other than facebook? Come on guys, Im facebooking for 4 hours. Jeff invited me to play poker with him and he lose all his 20+ k to me in the game and make me have total 96+k. After he lose everything, he went to bed and Im still awake =.="
Somehow I remember once upon a time that I don't like to play facebook because itis COMPLICATED..LoLx...Nothing can challenge me, I successfully conquered facebook now. Played until the last round that I plan to lose all my money but I earned back 7k+ then I called it off..Bored already as I played myself in the middle of the night/the breaking of the dawn.
Searching for something and I found this photo that I forgot to upload for the Genting Post.

LoL
Can you guess who doing something to Kelvin from behind that make him so suffering?
Can you guess who doing something to Kelvin from behind that make him so suffering?
7 hours later I'm going back to college and have my classes. OMG, going to take my EM test result that I didnt really revise it properly, just based on what's in my mind..xD I guess the result wont be dissapointing gua @.@
Okay, time to bed and good night everyone : )
Brian <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment