Better than London Weight Management?
Better than having diet?
Better than exercising?
Better than eating pills?
Lost 6kg in 16 months!!
omg! Is that a risk of health care?
Seriously Im NOT doing any stated above
NO Diet, NO Exercise, NO Eating Pills..
EXCEPT
STAY UP LATE every night eversince i entered college
Slept at
1am from Jan-Oct 08
2am from Oct - Feb 09
3am from Mar- Current 09
Then my parent keep asking me for my weight as they saw me become skinner
worry that I got sick!
..lolx...
I have no answer for that except this statement..
(=.=)"
Brian <3
Better than having diet?
Better than exercising?
Better than eating pills?
Lost 6kg in 16 months!!
omg! Is that a risk of health care?
Seriously Im NOT doing any stated above
NO Diet, NO Exercise, NO Eating Pills..
EXCEPT
STAY UP LATE every night eversince i entered college
Slept at
1am from Jan-Oct 08
2am from Oct - Feb 09
3am from Mar- Current 09
Then my parent keep asking me for my weight as they saw me become skinner
worry that I got sick!
..lolx...
I have no answer for that except this statement..
(=.=)"
Brian <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment