虾米炒生肠


This is my new discover favourite dish
..yummy..yummy..
I like to eat seafoods and pork very much but I also got keep to regular diet because the present of my lovely MOM. She is the cheft of the house and I ate what she cooked..xD


Had a wonderful brunch today although I woke up at 10.30am and waited for 2 hours for the rest of them to get dressed up and ready to go for my meal..Meanwhile I go earn money in facebook


My parent saw the shop in the newspaper, just nearby the sho along the SHELL station nearby my secondary school and they went to have lunch over there last thursday. My father wanted to order this dish but the "small" of that dish but it seem cannot be finished because my mother normally dont eat or eat less for that types of dish.


Thus, my father brought us all together to have our brunch today at that shop and ordered : -

1. 鱼头米 (#####)

2. 黑啤鸡翅膀 (#####)

3. 虾米老鼠粉 (####)

4. 虾米炒生肠(猪) (#####)

5. 江南面 (###)

6. ABC (###)


~yummy~
xD


Brian <3


0 comments: