Sad huh?

Onlined very frequently nowadays since I got 4 assignments on hand which due in another 2 or 3 weeks, mostly Im concentrating for the EM research for today. I onlined for whole day but it seem that no one find me to chat except i go find people..haiz..what a real world

Haiz..Doing the research for the whole day was pretty boring, somemore msn.......Dont talk about that..I go download 14 movies online since yesterday night and 2 were finish downloaded.* I download all in once together, I know the speed would be faster if I download them seperately* But I just dun want to waste my online time with nothing to download..lolx

People chatted with me today were jsut 5 people after I onlined from 10am until now.. Really quite bored especially for the research, somemore Im hell stucked for the questions..but now getting better since someone unclogged it for me..

Im trying to entertain myself then since no people choi me : (
Bachelor life-ing with movies

Brian <3

0 comments: