18seconds SD..wohoo

Plugged in another 2GB ram into my lappy and now I got a total of 3GB ram and say bye bye to lagging. I tried it by opening bitcomet downloading, msn chatting, mozila firefox, MS word assignment, media player, some folders, Garena and played CS.

Go in and out from the game and no lagness occured..

Cool~~


I'm successfully transfered all my movies of total of 60GB to my external hardisc today from D:/ Drive, DVD disc and pendrives. My laptop regained the spaces once again for total 70GB free and what to do now is defragmentation.

Required 1 minute 2 seconds for startup and 18 seconds to shut down..faster than last time :D

Woke up this morning and still "pain" effect havent take place. Then my father gave me back the money I spent for PC fair when I woke up early morning today although I refused to take it, but he still insist to give me and asked me have it all even I suggest that he can pay half of it because I didnt ask him for any cash for PC Fair.
btw, thank you dad : )
xD

.........................................................................................................


At noon, I drove to my father's ex-office area at PJ with my mother beside to fetch him as he took his car back to spray the paint of the bonet as there were flaws that they done on wednesday.

I seldom drive to areas with jamming and heavy traffic normaly because I only drive to college from my house and some area nearby my housing area.
LoL

Safely I reached and this time more cautious at the round about than last time and most secureness felt by my mother because last time I drive faster at evening.
wakaka

Brian <3

0 comments: