Normally Wednesday class started at 8.30am, my mother will be fetching my youngest sister to school in the morning and buy newspaper while I will follow my father's car to college because right after I went to college he will go JB from there..My elder sister will have class either 8am or 10am, so my mother will fetch her with my youngest sister or alone at 9am to college..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was nice and cool raining day in the morning, nice time to have a sleep and laziness rules but instead my parent got the most hectic morning and one mistake lead to several consequences.There was an unexpected incident occurred this morning, my mother accidentally locked her car key inside the car itself..Then she called my father for help and he kept searching for the correct extra car key and he found 1 key and drove to Happy Garden but the key not suitable. Mother's car locked while father's car was the only transport yet need to rush for my elder sister that have class at 10am and my father want to go JB to work..
The traffic was so jam this morning, everywhere also jam and my mother came back with my father car and rushed me to go out..I went out in hurry without combing my hair and swollow my breakfast - maggie mee in less than 1minute..Darn fast somemore dam hot =.=!!!
She cant fetch me to sri petaling because
1. Traffic Jam everywhere(Bkt Jalil sure JAMMED)
2. Rushing back to my father as he was waiting with the locked car
3. Find someone to open the car lock
So she dropped me at Happy Garden Market there and I wait for teksi or bus to go college...Reached there at 8.15am but I prefer to take bus because I thought that T421 can reach my college straight, no need of walking and pay extra for teksi because traffic jam..
I already assume that I sure late for the lecture, why not save money wait for a bus instead of teksi..LoL, so I didnt take teksi and waited for the bus instead.
I even smsed and called Yu Jia to confirm that Im taking the right bus on the right direction but she not sure because she didnt take T421. Im very thankful that she woke up so early although is rainy day to study perhaps because she having exam this week, You save my day..xD
Finally I saw the bus T421 and I walked across the road and straight board the bus..The rain stopped that time because around 8.28am..When I just stepped into the bus, he asked me
"Mana kamu nak pergi ni?"
"Bukit Jalil, bas ini sampai Bukit Jalil kan?"
"Bukan, tunggu di sebelah sana."
"Okay"
Maybe I wore formal attire and the bus driver can expect that I need to go to work?LoL... so Bukit Jalil will be a good place for me...xD
Walked to the other side of the road for the bus (luckily the bus that I need to take to reach Bukit Jalil havent come, If not I gonna miss it and I had to take teksi already)..Finally the bus T421 reached at 8.30am and I reached Bukit Jalil LRT station around 9am.
~on the bus~
Once I boarded on the bus in Happy Garden Market, I met Weng Seng, junior of sentosa Taekwondo club last time but already graduated last year..He was taking the bus to go Sri Petaling work after his SPM while waiting for his PLKN. Have some chatting with him and ask him about the direction and the route the bus taking..
Then I met Pik Khei, former classmate of mine in Sentosa when she boarded the bus with her sister 2 stations before Weng Seng need to get off from bus..I didnt know that the girl with her is her sister, I thought she is her friends and they are taking bus going to work together since they got no school today. I knew that the girl is her sister after the girl went down from the bus but not with her..LoL...Have some chatting with her in the bus
One of the very important dialog
"Where You want to go?
"Bukit Jalil TPM"
"But this bus is not going into TPM, Bukit Jalil LRT is the end destination"
"Har?Izzit?I thought going into Apiit."
"No la"
.................................................................................
Called my saviour, Yu Jia..Asked her since sometimes she took bus to college from Happy Garden..
"OmG"
"Really need to change either T418 or Bukit Jalil shuttle bus to get into TPM"
"swt~" "How u want to go since u are late?"
"If no choice then I will walk.."
"..."
*Both U71 and T421 can reach Bukit Jalil LRT station, no big different except U71 = RM2 while T421 = RM1* XD
GDI!! No T418 nor Apiit shuttle bus when I reached LRT station at 9.05am..
No choice to have to walk to Apiit
Distance of APIIT main campus from Bukit Jalil LRT station = 1.5km
*but i think more than that because from traffic light in front of TPM bridge to Apiit is 900m already according to the notice board*
After walking for 15minutes, I reached Auditorium 3 at 9.20am..I dun remember how fast I walked but quite fast..Luckily the weather today was cooling and breezy that doesnt make me sweat like a pig but I did sweat, just cant imagine under the steaming hot sun will be how wet =.=!!!
Lucky = met 2 friends in the bus, it didnt rain all the way I reach Apiit and exercise before class started made my day more energetic
Unlucky = Rushed, swollowed my breakfast, hectic morning, paiseh condition with bus driver, sweating to reach college, walked a long long distance to reach college, missed 50minutes lectures and lastly spent 1 hours to reach college where it took only 8minutes from my house =.=!!!
The meaniest thing was that NO PERSON from my group of friends texted me a message asking where am I? or why Im late? while Im late for 50minutes...
Normally I will do that when they werent in the class for 5minutes..
In the afternoon, I checked back my inbox messages and I saw that all messages were sent by my family and ex-classmates of sentosa..Even the junk messages from DIGI contitutes around 5% but messages from college friends are 1-2% =.=!!! MSN mean everything now?? maybe....... swt
Next time I wont waste my money to message them unless something important already..
Really what a day..phew~~
Actually today was my first time take public transport to college and I totally dont know the way and route that the bus will be taking but I able to recognise some of the landmarks somehow and Im lucky that I got friends to ask and go along with until Bukit Jalil station...lolx
Brian <3
6 comments:
haha
u r such a lucky guy..
ur mom fetches u evryday..
but this is the consequence which is u wil nvr know how to take public transport...
from ur post,
u r studying at APIT?
next time call ur frens..
to sure tat u wont take the wrong bus la...
so pity,...
but
i did hav somethg bout how to unlock the car when u left ur key inside ur car with ur CELLPHONE!!
把车用遥控器落在车里了?
你的车用遥控能打开吧?如果可以,在你有一天将车用遥控器落在车里而且备用的遥控又在家里的话,你会发现有个手机真方便,用手机拨通家里人的手机,将你的 手机拿在离车门一英尺的地方,同时家里人拿着遥控器在他的手机旁边按响遥控器上的开锁键,这边你的车门就可以打开了。这个方法不管你把车开得离家有多远都 奏效。
My College near my house..If want to take bus from my house to college need to change 3 bus le and about 1 hour + while the college from my house only 8minutes..LoL..Of course ask parent fetch better xD
Thanks for yr method, I saw that emails before ^.^
wow, what a day u had haha!
I got my own blog already Lmao
u hav tat email b4
why nvr use the method?
by the way
now only u apply for ptptn?
It open for registration from 1st march till 14th march now..I start my degree level this year..So now only can apply ^.^
The car alarm got problem de..sot sot 1
Post a Comment