Happy Bithday Jeffrey

Happy Birthday Jeffrey!!!


Jeff

Again 5.5 hours break today, went out to midvalley to celebrate Jeff birthday together with few others (Krane, Farm,Kelvin and LIM SOOK KUN)..

Watched "The Punisher" - quite nice the movie but im quite tired, maybe just finish my lunch that time xD..Went to pool for 1 round and we(Jeff and me) won..

Time not permitting and we had to go back to college to attend the Introduction To Management Lectures..xD The moment I reached there, the lecturer was just about to delegate some exercises for us to do while he went for a meeting..I was thinking that, I rather wander around in midvalley longer..LoL

Luckily his meeting was short about 30minutes, I cant imagine how will I be if he said the class was cancelled..I think that time I will strangle the lecturer and administrators for arranging the timetable for such long break..



Nandos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We seldom met each other
only few times
Mostly chat in MSN
Everytime I saw her
She always look cute for me
Too bad that it always float in my mind when i looked at her
~Cute~
Just like a small child type of cuteness
but too bad she isnt child
Just CUTE, nothing more~~



Brian <3

0 comments: