Reached at the the agreed location - basketball court at time - 5pm
As we agreed
Yet YOU late for 1 hour
6pm
Every calls that i made, YOU had YOUR excuses
Promised for the arrival time
Increased my hope of hoping YOU will reach within that time
Yet YOU werent there when YOU promised 5min
Instead
YOU reached 20minutes LATE
Ignored what we had agreed of the time!!
YOU werent a punctual person
Yet YOU broken our promise - time
Wasted my money to make 3 phone calls to YOU-asking where were YOU
Wasted my time waiting for absentees that promised will join the game
Wasted my time to wait YOU there like a FOOL for 1 hour
Testing my patient was what YOU had done
Isnt that too over!!
Well, it was beyond my limits (It will be different if i got something to do)
Once I waited for my parent for 1 hour but
Only ONCE
because of something
they wont be late for more than 40minutes
Excuse Me!!
Who the hack are YOU?DO I deserved to wait for you so long....Wasting my time doing nothing just staring at the sky....
Really pissed me off
Your excuses - I consider that as a poor time management that cant gave YOU as reasons to be LATE
*the part worsen all this was I had nothing to do there except sitting there and playing with my handphone minigames*
Brian <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment