Phew~~Sweating

Actually today I drove very slow already because Im thinking something regarding the PTPTN
Loan application..Deciding whether want to go bank to open account or wait for next monday and something else regarding that..Knew that Im not that concentrate so I drive slowly...

At last I went to the bank and settle the things..Dont want waste time and better go settle it since my mother got time..Surprisingly I park L parking slot and 1 shot the car enter enough into the slot already..LoL..pro ??

CASE 1
Then, smoothly drove back home and on the way one lorry suddenly drove into my lane..Lembu betul ni...no signals somemore... but I didnt step on the brake hard and my car still moving together with the lorry...Drove along with him with distance about 5cm from kissing the backside of the lorry ;p


CASE 2
When about to reach home, I followed a school bus stopped in front of my neighbour house..At first I want to wait for it then only turned into my house but I saw the gap there should be enough..

I decided not to wait since got enough space..Then I nearly hit the wall of my house when my shoe was somehow stucked to the accelerator while I want to step on the brake =.=!!!
The car accelerate till the wall there and luckily I still manage to step on the brake at last , second before it BANGED!! Phew~~~

Based on my estimation, one second more than enough to impact!!! I sure banged the car hard enough with the accelerate speed that lead to large damage to the wall and my car..Still can clearly see the friction of my tyres on the road outside my gate due to the tiny stones had friction with the car tyres =.=!!!




I think the car stopped just at time and about 1-2cm from the wall but got kiss with it also since the car bumper got some paint from the wall =.=!!!....*better than bang :$*


Really phew~~~Lucky me ^v^
First time got this incident happened when my shoe stucked and mis-step the accelerator..This car somemore is auto, once accelerate will be very fast, easy to bang when you not attentive and alert..
However, recently I drive very near to the other car, bumper to bumper since my measurement of length become extremely good...

By the way, Im still a safety driver : )
*Still got 2 weeks my driving license will be officially 1 year*


Message to my lovely GOD:
Thanks to the GOD that not bang yet!!Thanks GOD, I know YOU already be there with me, not only today but everyday since I was born because impossible everytime I get away with those unfortune stuffs..I felt lucky everytime in everything..Thanks GOD, I always with YOU xD

Brian <3

0 comments: