DIRECTION:
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
1. I am surprise that I tagged by LIM SOOK KUN =.=!!! but I very "give her face" to do it since she want to know how random I am..lolx
2. Im very tired now because just back from midvalley and I drank San Francisco Extreme Mocha this evening
3. Looking at the msn contacts now but only chat with jit ren a little bit =.=!!!
4. I spent over limits this month :(
5. I got many appending movies in my laptop to watch such as Hellboy 2, seven pounds, benjamin button, slumdog millionaires, Indiana Jonas, Tropic Thunder, The House Bunny, Madagascar escape to Africa.....about 14 movies =.=
6. I successfully installed the multisims program version 10 and exploring now..Quite fun since no risk of blowing any things xD
7. Im listening to 卓文萱: 一句话 now
8. The results for foundation 3rd semesters were released..But I got low credit for the first module of the first semester of foundation - PDSM module due to assignment problem T_T and another high credit for communication skills and IT Application
9. I nearly bang the wall of my house and a lorry yesterday
10. Im proud of myself because walked from Bukit Jalil LRT station to college on wednesday *Oh GOD*
11. Played poker cards recently in college during break time and yesterday in class during Engineering Materials lectures because it was so boring
12. Celebrated Jeff birthday at Midvalley together with Krane, Farm, Kelvin and Sook Kun on tuesday
13. Next monday no class xD
14. Going back to hometown tomorrow to celebrate my grandmother birthday
15. Need to memorise the engineering maths formulas as I got a small test on next Thursday and need to finish the maths exercises as well
16. Cant believe that I kena tagged here and facebook also =.=
Lastly I tagged: -
1. Jeff --> Long time you didnt update your blog
2. Krane --> To avoid You to play games
3. Nicole --> Blogger with dead blog and having holiday now
4. Jia Chyi --> Because You let me know that You got a blog
5. Yu Jia --> Since You had been tagging me in facebook so many time, time for revenge xD
Brian <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment