Steamboat Gathering

Holiday started from 5/9/09 - 13/9/09
Yeah~~a super hooray yea!

I like to enjoy my life
I like to hang out with friends
I like to talk nonsense craps with friends
I like to made use of my time with something instead of being lifeless
I like to be free

Nonsense of the above yet to fulfil as time passes!

Yesterday after class went to sunway pyramid for college gathering(foundation year 2008)

1st round :
Went to taiwan food corner for an XXL crispy chicken with KC, then met up Jeff Tan and Nicole(late) for their lunch. Chatting session over there until kingston, rachel, jarrett and chun fai finished their movies - up and we leave for arcade, A&W and starbuck.

Fun time at the arcade and my fingers now still in pain : (


bigger than my palm =.="




pay extra rm0.40 for root bear and u got a key chain
most importantly it is for CHARITY

2nd round:
It was fun and joyful as we went to Yuen steamboat at night.
16 people in total at night attending the buffet steamboat.
The restaurant famous with their chickens and the serving of a big plate (like those cathering size plate) ran off in just 25seconds.lolx.
Steam Steam, Eat Eat, Drink Drink, Chat Chat and photo sessions.






spot the white long substance inside the cup
sperm?


3rd round:
The night is still young and since it is the first day of my holiday, quite semangat also. 12 persons went to Keith house to play mafia until 12am.
I got to play every roles at the end - killer, doctor, inspector and civiliance.
I also be the GOD of the game bfore.
No regret for the first time playing that game xD
Played with keith dog as well, very nice to play and touch with it :)
*I don't simply touch a dog, depend on me*


4th round:
Im not Jeff! Run out of place to go already! Nice KC offered me ride for home.
Bathed and onlined to check emails. Have to emails my college. Damn, i like to be busy.
Call it a day and pampered myself on my bed at 2am



Brian <3

0 comments: