FD4 & Vinnie Farewell

Brand new day started for me at 8.30am when i openned my eye and hardly to get back to sleep. So i went out sweeping my garden and then back room continue my dream.wth.

woke up by khai wei sms at 11am.
I slept like a dead man, there's total 3 smses.

Some complication and change of plan for the transportation, so i changed my transportation plan, I did something outstanding.
I replied all the smses, clean up myself and dressed up(handsomely for sure but failure at the end).wth.Then had my brunch which is a big plate full with vegetables.
Everything done in 25minutes. xD
If i can do it, Im sure u can do it as well.
dare u


1st round:
Reached midvalley and met up choon how, shen ee & hui xin. Khai wei joined later as she came late.
We went for Final Destination 4 in 3D without choon how because he watched already.
First time watching 3D made my eye tired as well as hui xin.




This girl already freaked out before the show started
look at her face
LOL

After the movie, we splitted and back home prepared for 2nd round at 3pm something.
I missed myself for playing pool.long time didnt play pool already :(

I slept another 2 hours before attending 2nd round.


2nd round:
At 7pm, went to Faber Height for vinnie farewell party.
Like a small gathering of all my classmates together and we chatted.
Looking at the faces that rarely can be seen after graduated.
Awesome and funny chattings as always xD
Vinnie baked cakes for all of us, she told me the night before while i was chatting with her.
The cake still can be improved but i can taste your effort vinnie xD
*vinnie was one of my motivator last time as what i post in mist ahead post, which still no one yet replacing her place*
Jeff Lim fetched me home and here I am to blog about my 2 days of holidays.



Vinnie kena conned to take out her handphone
and end up in the pool right after photo session


The photos below are restricted for 18 years old and above





when two leng chai fooling around.

lolx.









Last but not least
xD

*i slept alot from yesterday till today*


2.32am, gonna sleep.night folks
Another busy day to go for tomorrow xD
I am happy for busying myself with events and stuffs.
Only thing to concern about is the cash flow..lolx
Cash will always tied me up at the end of the month.


Brian<3

0 comments: