while im on my way to PJ yesterday
somehow i checked my wallet
and
my license GONE!
gdi
I illegally stopped at the yellow line at the roadside
5 lanes "highway"
phew~
get out from the car and switched place with my mom
I drove without driving license for 4 days
luckily no roadblock or police checking cars
if not i dam screwed
so i guess my luck still with me
: )
*next time must put back my driving license after removing it!*
Brian <3
somehow i checked my wallet
and
my license GONE!
gdi
I illegally stopped at the yellow line at the roadside
5 lanes "highway"
phew~
get out from the car and switched place with my mom
I drove without driving license for 4 days
luckily no roadblock or police checking cars
if not i dam screwed
so i guess my luck still with me
: )
*next time must put back my driving license after removing it!*
Brian <3
2 comments:
Wow dear how come you forgot about your driving license lolz? Dear where you put it haha?XD
haha..drawer..paiseh
Post a Comment