In the morning, preparing to go back hometown with my family. Everything goes smoothly and nicely until i received a sms from Gurshen.
Sms Content:
2moro we have class like normal. Our sem break is on the raya week. Inform your other friends k.Thanks.
The first word crossed my mind was the fuck! Not because my plans was cancelled as I din plan my weekdays activities yet but was the library shifting schedule that i had sent my free time on friday midnight and received the schedule on saturday morning!But this important and shocking sms came on sunday!
Cant blame no one also except for the lousy admin. failure!
Krane checked with them about the semester break weeks before and they said is this coming week, so I didnt go check my timetable for next week!Darn!This was my mistakes and now get backstabbed.
I should be lucky as i havent properly plan anything on weekday, only drafting but differently for Jeff and Kelvin as they planned nicely.
*I shall tell myself admins are untrustable except i look at it with my own eyes as this is not the first time problems arrised from the admin!*
Father and sister went back hometown while im sitting here online waiting for priscilla's response for my sms as i cant work for the previous shifts i sent.
Brian <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment