Yi Zhen birthday

29th May 2009

It was a big day for someone whose her birthday was 30th May 2009 but we have an early celebration with her in Cowboy Town Steakhouse in Desa Perdana.

She is a friend of mine since Form 1 when we used to be in the same class that time but I've transfer to the other class after Form 2 but we still connecting somehow. I wished her happy birthday every year and including this year..lolx

Since I have no idea with the location of the steak house and permission to drive havent been granted yet 'sigh', so I met choon how at his house. Together we waited for Fui Teng who late for 30minutes..lolx..We spent an hour in the car going round and round when she went wrong direction, someone go back home to spray some perfume on the present and so on...

There was only 3 guys of a total of 17 people..lolx..The funny part was no guy driving..xD

We ordered and we ate our dinner, starving already when we reached at 9pm..Luckily I ate late for my lunch at 4pm because I were playing games with friends..lolx

Finally the cake session, no doubt the birthday girl will have her face full with creams, be the clown of the night, standing outstandingly among the crowd and play some revenge to the others.lolx, kinda fun actually but not the one who got her face and hair with creams..xD

Present presentation session was another jokes...Darn funny




omg! @_@
RM100 in a STAKE


The whole box
lolx



You cant use that to pay our bills girl
cuz you will be staying in the lokap for weeks if u do so


She was given the plastic beg of a name
lolx


okay, real present now :)


Finally she got her birthday present
A voucher coupon of RM150 for cosmetic stuffs

Happy 19th Yi Zhen
: )



Brian <3

0 comments: