Clinic Visit

Mother: Eh son. You lose weight terribly in 18months, you make me worry if there is any unseen sickness.
Me: .... But I don't have any symptoms of health issues. What's the point going for a doctor?
Mother: Let the doctor check and examine, take bloodtest if necessary.
Me: swt..Bloodtest! omg!

After 10 minutes, focus transfer to my father......

Mother: How?your son lose weight gradually. Take him to doctor ar?
Dad: Take him to see both western and eastern doctor la..
Mother: Eastern doctor need to wait long queue now and somemore cannot eat both medicine together.
Me: Swt..*omg! They seem serious in this matter.*

After 2 minutes.....

Mother: Come son lets move, change your shirt now. Why are you eating? Bloodtest cannot eat first.
Me: =.=".. Im hungry la. Really going? Haiz.. anything..


I drove to the clinic at sri petaling with my mother. Long time didnt go for clinic already, I guess should have at least 4 years already. Haha xD Im healthy le, should be proud of that..lolx

Doctor: Morning. What's your symptom?
Me: Morning. Ermm...*hesitating* I lose 7kg in total 18months and 2 kg in the past 2 months, is that a symptom?
Doctor: Do you feel anything wrong or health problem?
Me: Nope
Doctor: Then what you want me to examine. It is normal for teenagers, and normal to lose weight in 18 months, not a big deal.
Me: *paiseh* (but im not in diet and can eat, sleep and play)

Mother: ..............................(2 minutes)
Doctor: If you insisting, you can do a bloodtest an arrange the time with my nurse.
Mother: So this is normal?
Doctor: Yea, is normal.

Finally can back home, asking the nurse whether we need to pay fees anot but end up no charges. lolx . Very funny la.

*I will take you for bloodtest if you continue to drop weight*

=.="


Brian <3


0 comments: