What a day~~
Woke up in the morning and ate my breakfast, as usual you know the time*hehe* Done nothing much throughout the day except enjoy my holiday. My mother wanted to go saloon for haircut, my sister accompanied her went to sogo's saloon to have haircut..lolx, quite far right for a haircut but is common among ladies.
Finally I got my chance to drive alone and this is the second time im driving alone..I drove them to LRT Station and they took LRT to bandaraya station. Then I drove back home and this is the time im home alone *wink* It is..........(drum)...... PARTY time xD
As usual I watched astro and online gaming. Today I broke my personal record for playing games for 11hours until now. Evening onlined and saw Krane, then together we played 3 games we owned all 3 games played.lolx. Too bad Jeff and Farm didnt online, if not we can play together. sigh. Then I'll show you my pro-ness...xD
In the evening, my father havent reached KL and so once again I fetched my mother and sister back from LRT station. Well, nothing extra feeling about my solo driving together, not excited or nervous, kinda normal only..lolx just that I can switched on the radio louder for self enjoyment..lolx
Btw, Krane and me break our record so far in playing game together. xD. ASk me then you'll know xD Soon I become game pro jor..gg..just joking..lolx
Brian <3
Woke up in the morning and ate my breakfast, as usual you know the time*hehe* Done nothing much throughout the day except enjoy my holiday. My mother wanted to go saloon for haircut, my sister accompanied her went to sogo's saloon to have haircut..lolx, quite far right for a haircut but is common among ladies.
Finally I got my chance to drive alone and this is the second time im driving alone..I drove them to LRT Station and they took LRT to bandaraya station. Then I drove back home and this is the time im home alone *wink* It is..........(drum)...... PARTY time xD
As usual I watched astro and online gaming. Today I broke my personal record for playing games for 11hours until now. Evening onlined and saw Krane, then together we played 3 games we owned all 3 games played.lolx. Too bad Jeff and Farm didnt online, if not we can play together. sigh. Then I'll show you my pro-ness...xD
In the evening, my father havent reached KL and so once again I fetched my mother and sister back from LRT station. Well, nothing extra feeling about my solo driving together, not excited or nervous, kinda normal only..lolx just that I can switched on the radio louder for self enjoyment..lolx
Btw, Krane and me break our record so far in playing game together. xD. ASk me then you'll know xD Soon I become game pro jor..gg..just joking..lolx
Brian <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment