I'm BACK and Bored


I'm bored
*raise white flag*

Miss me???Nevermind, I will take it as YES!

Holiday is all about boredom when I have nothing to do..LoLx. I become so manja already now everyday stay up late and woke up around 11am normally. It is almost 3 weeks i didnt see the dawn :(

How come my holiday become so lifeless..speechless la and I know that is all my fault for not finding myself a job before exam..However, I did something too instead of nothing to kill my time, so it isn't that lifeless anyway..LoLx..*self talking already, maybe xiao dy because of boredom*

First week of holiday is nice, awesome, great. But it come to a complete disaster when I gamed almost 9 hours a day..LoLx, friends you know what game Im talking about..We always played together also at night xD

Second week, bored with the game already.LoLx, I wont get addicted for something..Maybe is my nature, wahaha..You cant make me addicted perhaps..So I moved myself to ASTRO instead of facing the laptop for long period of time.. I found alternative way to kill my time instead with some movies..Normally I sat there and keep switching the channel..For those who know me long enough, ASTRO was once the best killing time object that I spent with for almost 15hours..Paiseh :$

Here come the third week...what will it be?Preety much the same~~

LoLx, not many idea about that and I did some chores perhaps but not much because recently the weather is killing me..So darn hot!! Somemore I slept until 11am everyday..oppps..lolx, so nothing much is done except evening..Blame on my lovely bed and my room for making me woke up late, they are so comfortable and the temperature of my room constantly mantain in cooling temperature, wont get high although no air cond, only wall fan xD... Not a good reason but consider as a reason somehow..

Throughout the 3 weeks holiday, I managed to spend time together with friends by hang out for movies, yum cha at night and night market together..H1N1 cant block me from going out to enjoy with friends..xD..touch anot you guys?LoLx

Watched transformer last week, I wont recomend to you guys in my blog because I personally think that it is not very nice, some confusion and nothing impressive..But I got high expectation for the Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen and everyone of you does right..LoLx, except couple of my friends that do not like physics and not interested in this movie..This is a must watch movie and can keep for collection xD..Really excited, going to enjoy it within this week..yippy : )

It's cool man

Cant wait for it

*gosh, read some people blogged about it after they watched but I havent*

Somehow next week wil be more interesting because dear finished her exam :P

Brian <3

0 comments: