HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
To ALL my friends and family members
Especially YOU who are reading now
Lotsa of LOVE for YOU

So Fast
there gone my 2008
Just way too fast
Just like my SPM just finished yesterday
But I still LoVe you guys
<3
To ALL my friends and family members
Especially YOU who are reading now
Lotsa of LOVE for YOU

So Fast
there gone my 2008
Just way too fast
Just like my SPM just finished yesterday
But I still LoVe you guys
<3
C0UnTDOwN P@rTy
I was invited to Chi Yan house to countdown for Year 2009 with her family and a group of friends.
In the evening, I went out to buy something to bring to her house so that I go with something without empty handed. Seem to be raining in the evening, I quickly change up and went out to nearest mall to grab a 1.5L White Grapes Juice for her after ended all my conversations in MSN. You know who you are..xD
At first, Choon How, Shen Ee and Me planned to reach her house at 7pm to help her out in the preparation but I reached there at 7.45pm because I was waiting to finish my current downloads before I went to the party.
Surprisingly I was the first person to reach among my friends and only me helping her out whereas no sight of the others. I brought her a white grapes juice..
Invited Guests
1. Me
2. Choon how
3. Shen Ee
4. Chee Kong
5. Win Jiun
6. Tun Yan
7. Wai Hoe
8. Nigel
9. Edward Mun Wai
1. Me
2. Choon how
3. Shen Ee
4. Chee Kong
5. Win Jiun
6. Tun Yan
7. Wai Hoe
8. Nigel
9. Edward Mun Wai
Finally all reached about time but the latest arrival guest was Nigel who late for 1 1/2 hours..LOL
Chi Yan and her parent cooked most of foods that night and we all sat outside the house. We didnt play in the house..aiks...
After the meal, we asked Chi Yan to play piano, guitar and sing for us but she turned all of us down with a reason that 'I need time to prepare'..'Next time I played for u'..n_n!!
While eating, Christine and Alex came and joined us for chatting as they already ate..
Then we played poker card - chor dai di, truth or bluff, 21, poker AND UNO.
Jeffrey, Khai Wei, Pik Khei, Hui Xin and Mei Yon reached later from Hui Jun house. We chatted there and enjoyed the foods..xD
But they left around 11pm and didnt stayed for countdown with us because some of them must back home before 12am..
Chi Yan relatives also joined us around 10.30pm and they went inside to chit chat.
Her cousins Jun Hann, Lydia, Pei Yee and Joee also came.
Lydia and Pei Yee joined us for the games - Poker (only Lydia) and UNO (both).
For me and Choon How
"The losers will striped" didnt happened because Chi Yan relatives were there
xD
Lucky me : )
On the other hand, we came out with an idea that Chi Yan played a song for us when she lose and representative - Chee Kong will sing "Dancing Queen" when he lose because he is her 'Dai Kor'.
Intention was to make Chi Yan to play her piano or guitar
SHE won at last.
Next Round
Raised bet.. Chee Kong sing and dance
DRAW..nothing happen
Another Round
Shen Ee challenge her..Shen Ee will sing when he lose
SHE won..Shen Ee sang "Happy Birthday" in RAP..lolx
She was too Lucky..Too BAD
XXX~~~XXX
Thought of going Bukit Jalil Hill to countdown and watched fireworks.
But end up at her house because her parent wish that we can countdown together
So we stayed..
We playing Uno when the clock ticking to reach 12am.
Each person have different time
End up we countdown with our own time
LoL
Started from 20,19,............10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1...Woohoohoooo Happy New Year
We wished each other and have hand shakes
Choon How and me hugged each other that time
Then Choon How bit me...
omg!!^_^!!!
Haha xD
Still remember last year countdown
We kissed each other
LoL
Gaylish in a NEW year..
Nice countdown but cant see fireworks
The housing area too low and not much place available
The trees along the hillside also one of the factor
But nevermind.
I should have bring my own fireworks from my hometown..
Then time to open bottle
Took out the white grapes juice
but not cold
n_n!!!
I remembered that time I reached, I told her to put the bottle inside the fridge but her brother left it outside..Really n_n!!!..I already put in the fridge before I came and it was chilled....Too bad i knew it too late...Next time i will bring it myself to the fridge..
Nevermind lo,
No choice..
Here come the Embarrass scene
That I dont really want to tell
But nevermind that I shared it here
Secret among us
I supposingly to open the bottle
I shaked it well
I followed the steps
I loosed the opener
I shaked it AGAIN
I shaked it AGAIN and AGAIN
Everyone so excited
and I go turned the bottle pointing to the host
Make up the environment
to make it HOT
Then it end up
IT fall to the road
nothing wrong right because due to gravity
BUT
omg!!!
Not yet reach the sky at all
90 degree straight down from the bottle
This is so paiseh
Im so so so so embarass that time..
All of them laughing already..
Im totally faceless that time
BUT I act nothing and walked in with the bottle..LOL
Suddenly think that Im smart in reducing the embarrasing scene
Really PAISEH ^.^
Then all manage to have a small cup of the juice
and the rest left for Chi Yan to finish it
LOL
Then we played UNO again
1 last round before all going back
haha xD
It 12.30am
Time to say Goodbye again
I wished her parent and grandfather Happy New Year
AND
Give her a hug before I left
xD
Im so good
FREE hugs
Thank You for Wai Hoe for the ride back home
He rushing home and drove dam fast
Really ........
But at last I reached home safely
kaka
Why I cant drive to Chi Yan's house countdown?
Reasons:
1. I didnt drive at night before( No chance)
2. Countdown got many cars on road (Chi Yan's house nearby my house and late at night so little cars only)
Totally swtt n_n!!!
Slept at 2am in the morning and woke up at 10am..
Slept for 8 hours ONLY
Felt quite tired :0
1st JANUARY 2009
Then after the breakfast-small plate of Wantan Mee
Went to the Puchong Warehouse Sales but too congested of people
didnt manage to get in and need to queue
So, we decided to come back next time since the carnival until 4th Jan 2009
Went to my aunty house to deliver her some stuffs
For her grandchildren who are younger than me
Mostly is some uniforms and books
Stayed there for about an hour and visited her new house as I didnt go there before
Then lunch at Kinrara Mamak
I ordered Teh Tarik and roti Telur
Not that hungry
Then back home online
Chatting in MSN
At night, only went out eat 大炒 as my dinner
Suddenly all of us got mood
Haha
So today I didnt ate rice at all =.=
I ate so little today
All in small quantity
Even for dinner
and I skipped lunch sometimes :-!
But I really need to eat more to GAIN weight
Overall just a normal day
Today is the 1st day of a brand new year
Time to set down the goals and make it run
Academics, Exercises, Entertainments, Games, Luxuries and Partner(exceptional xD)
Time to set down the goals and make it run
Academics, Exercises, Entertainments, Games, Luxuries and Partner(exceptional xD)
First Day of 2009
I GOT a new chi mui already
You know who You are
LoL
Brian <3





0 comments:
Post a Comment