Lame Game

It is 2am in the morning and im still awaked.
Quite tired actually but im still awake :(

Watching HBO now and chatting with Crystal ( rare chatter with me )
So have to chat more..haha xD
Suddenly she wanted to play mini games with me
Well...
I never turned anyone down :/
So I played with her

At first we played Checkers
omg..
She so slow, always do :P
Wondering what make her respond so slow
Wait about 5min for her turn

Then came out with such conversation

Me: Why you so slow one?
Crys: I need to think when I play with you, I played with other people very easy de, can trick them but you didnt fall into my tricks.
Me: Played mini game also need to think
Me: ^_^!!!
Crys: Ya lo, played with you only need to think
Me: .....

Im not easy to fall in her tricks??lolx
I long time didnt play mini games already, about 2 years

Meawhile , I manage to screenshot it while she thinking..lolx



n_n!!!

After that, she wanted to try a new game
here we go
'Rock, Paper, Scissors'







Dimalukan >"<
...

2nd round



This game is so LAME
OmG!!
The shark so cute
chased the loser when it dropped
xD


I screenshoted with the conversations together
YOU can click at it to see what we chatted
;P

Brian <3

0 comments: