L4D G@M3

Installed the Left 4 Dead (L4D) yesterday because Crystal, Nik and Jit Ren want to invite me to play with them with a team of 4 peoples..


After installed the game
......................................




I need to buy an external hardisc to transfer all my movies, songs, files and study materials into it and upgrade my RAM to 3GB to reduce lagness and hang gei situation. Haven't defrag and use ccleaner to clean all my junks yet..

Tried up the game, it is a shooting game, more or less like Counter Strike Source-graphic and sound quite nice...
At least better than last time Jit Ren Condition Zero-Zombie mode..xD







My laptop too lag to play the game, need to go upgrade my RAM first
I guess I talked about that quite some time already
yet havent get upgraded
lol

waiting for the prices to fall
meanwhile saving money for that
=.=


This game quite fun, u will revive together, require group work, thinking skills, strategies, can chat inside the game-talking to each other..

I HATE Jit Ren for giving me this new game, make me want to play..Actually Im interested for this kind of game, kind of enjoy the process and the feeling of victory

Played until 3am with them and offlined to sleep yesterday..Because Im newbie want to try the game..xD

Again today I played with Jeffrey, Nik and Crystal again in a team until 4am
We played mission and " We found out 5 ways to fail the mission and RIP" and finally found that the only way to get survive and success the mission.

Unfortunately at the end of the game i didnt make myself to the pick up point, just few feets from me and I kena GANG-RAPED by the zombies, attacks from everywhere-360 degree, my life minused to negative an finally die within 25seconds.

Crystal was "down" and feets away from the pick up points. Required a teammate to help her up but the zombies just increase, in order to success the mission, crystal been sacrificed..

For Me and Crystal: " We die as a hero and with honour!!!"

Jeff and Nik manage to make to the pick up point and survived at last..
Yea!!Mission Success!!

Jeff screenshoted the results




Due to my lagness, I got the poor record of headshots..T_T

I woke up in the morning of 7.30am, slept 3.5hours..
After sembahyang, went out for breakfast and started my journey back hometown!!

I have my Reunion Lunch this few years instead of Reunion Dinner..xD
I ate so many, the foods so nice...I kept eating and eating..LoLx
Got 2 fish, 1 chicken, 1 vegetable, 1 pot "tung gu kai qeok", 1 siew yok, "lap mei", soup

I like the most is the "tung ku kai qeok", i ate almost 10 chicken legs..wahaha xD

Back to KL in the evening and it was raining both when we on the way going back to hometown and KL that time.
I fall asleep in the car all the way
sweat~~
But need to get some rest for my eyes
LoLx

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Holiday!!!

Brian <3



0 comments: