Foudation=End

Finally the exam end today. It indicate that my 1 year foundation college life came to an end already. So happy!!!
Meanwhile, im going to join for Engineering Degree Level next thursday while waiting for my final semester results with special application.
Im studying degree next week after chinese new year..
So Fast!! Holiday few days only..sobx


There were 2 type of foundation-Engineering and Business IT.

Business IT students took 3 subjects in this semester whereas Engineering students need to take 4 subjects. Thus, I have an extra subject to take compare to the other same group of friends in the other foundation.

Still we manage to meet each other 3 out of 4 days of exam in the exam hall to take our exams together but different modules.


Review of the modules taken: - No Problem!!

Except for the last and hardest paper for Mechanical SCience there were no tips at all, not a single tip given yet so hard.The worst of all was the lecturer didnt give all the solutions for the tutorial questions..Had quite a hard time in doing my revisions.

1 hour before exam started when i preparing to go exam hall, then aware that my car leak brake oil!!!Phoned my father and seek advices, searching for left over brake oil in house but CANT FIND..
almost 10.10am already..
I got EXAM!!!
My mother drove slowly to fetch me to exam hall first and then go buy brake oil herself, i wish i can accompany her but i cant..

Left 5min to get into exam hall, cant study anything at all..
Heartbeating fast, adrenaline pumping up
Got my paper..omg!!
Forgot some of the formulas..Tried my best to work it out myself..

I cant get STRAIGHT As already because of this paper..aiks, but must not fail this paper..pray hard not to fail!!!Please GOD..


Thought of going back to APIIT to settle some admin stuffs but jit ren pulled me into the room nad gave me a game LEFT4DEAD!!!I missed my ride from jeffrey so jit ren have to fetch me back home..Crystal, Jit Ren and Nik keep pursue me that the game is nice, very nice...xD

Thank Jit Ren for driving me SAFE back to APIIT..He likes to drive in the middle of road - two lanes..really made my adrenaline pumped max up to my brain, luckily that time no cars there n.n


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time to get work done and clear my promises..I washed the bathroom and toilets with limited tools..
Im out of CIF-a cleaning agent to remove dirts..Guess what I use
DYNAMO!!
Yea! The one use to clean your clothes everyday
LoLx
Dont laugh!!
I used that to clean every single part of both bathroom and toilet except the floors i used some special chemical specially for moza tile.


Few weeks back I finished cleaning my room, living hall, dining hall, windows, basin and even kitchen =.=
I use DYNAMO mixed with special cleaning agents to wash the moza tile also
Lolx



3 more days to Chinese New Year!!So fast 1 year of college life gone...Next week start my Degree Level already...So FAST!!!Everything go so fast, a glance and its all over

I promise myself to study harder and even harder and harder to score both incourse and final exam since it will be more challenging in the degree level.

Besides, I need to work hard and concentrate more in my incourse because it will have advantages and disadvantages of this incourse, it brings 40-50% of the marks in all subjects, my final exam will be the remaining marks of that..Dangerous if my incourse not getting good result..*Just like few subjects of foundation-dread my result down*


Brian <3

0 comments: