YESMAN! & Steambot

Woke up in the morning and not feeling very well but still felt good. Started to cough in the dawn around 4am and i knew something bad happened.

After the class at noon, back home and changed my attires before heading to midvalley. Supposingly I should join my friends(ex-classmates of seconday school-Choon How, Fui Teng, Lim Jeffrey&Kai Ming) at 12.30pm like that but I went home to change, thus I'm late. The time I reached there they not in the BR and I went to meet them up in the cinema when they were queueing for the tickets.

Watched YES MAN today and we bought 1.30pm tickets and there is no time for us to have our lunch but Jeff managed to buy himself a burger to eat in the cinema :) , quite interesting movie overall. People laughed in the cinema for the movie and there are some funny part of the story that really made you LOL and meanwhile I'm shivering also because of the air-cond.

After the movie, Jeff went back early for dinner tonight whereas the rest of us went to Pizza Hut to have our lunch. Perhaps it should be tea-time as it is 4pm already. Im not feeling to eat actually but the set meal just too large for them, so i count myself in to share with them. Have some chatting with them

After the meal, we walked and chatted again for almost 3 hours until 6.20pm. Together with them , I chatted well and no need to think what to chat and digging my head to start a conversations with something. The ideas of the chatting just occured naturally and it just continues flowing like that. It wont break off and this made a successful conversation.

"Dont said that you or me dont know how to talk, just that sometimes it depend on the other people in the effort of mantaining the topic of the conversation, if the person have not much repond to the topic, somewhere somehow the conversation will be dull and halt due to no "topic"."
Brian Kok
xD

We chatted a lot of things all the time and we walked from midvalley to The Garden and finally I walked them back to midvalley to take their bus back home.

I didnt leave midvalley because Im waiting for Kelvin to fetch us to Farm house to steambot at night. There's about half an hour before their sing k session end and I walked alone from midvalley back to The Garden to wait for them. Thought of joining them inside but afraid that later they charged me also. After that I wanted to wait for them outside the redbox, but unfortunately there have no seat available.

Half an hours not very long when you have something to do. I went down to the Borders to read some magazines as air-cond and seats are available. Guess what magazines i read. LOL. I read Men Health Magazine and the contents mostly is about how to take care of men themselves with some health issues topics and also the way to enlighten your girlfriends. xD

There was a aunty sat beside me reading some books and i think that she observing me for reading that magazine but I dont know whether it true anot as I ignored her sight. Not really know she looking at me anot actually as im reading my material, not that kepoh about the aunty but that magazines actually interesting also for the health content.

I read about the egg contain a good cholestrol for us and it is advisable to eat 1 egg a day to lower the bad cholestrol level in our body but the patient of high blood pressure and health problem need to seek advise from their doctor.

I read about the way to massage your girlfriends when she felt tired and the direction of the massage very important to make her feel comfortable.

No worry, I dont think there will be any adult contents inside the magazine there, i read half way and all just normal things inside. Quite interesting reading magazines compared to newspapers because it is more colourful and organised but i seldom read it because I didnt subscribe for it, there is no trend of reading in my house except my parent..xD
I read when I felt that something interesting

Finally they done with their sing k session and prepared to went to farm house. We went to the wrong exit to bangsar that pissed Kelvin off..Stucked in the jams about 15min but he felt okay already after we comfort him. We supposingly reached farm house at 8pm as his mother waiting for us but we reached there at 8.40pm. Late arrival. Felt sorry for late :(

Members present:
1. Farm
2. Brian Kok
3. Krane
4. Kelvin
5. Kong Chian
6. Brian Ng
7. Benjamin
8. Joyce

We steamboting and watched mr bean at the same time. After the steambot session, Farm mother dont let us to clean up the dishes that she said " You all wash not clean one, leave it there and I wash it." then i said " Im professional dishes cleaner and I got a certificate for that" and kelvin said " I washed very clean one, dont worry."
LOL
At last we kena chased out by Farm
=.=

Watched TV and played card at farm house until 1am. That time all of us not bathing except Kelvin bath at Farm house after the steambot session. I keep losing in the game. LOL, no luck I guess although the "财神爷" statue is in front of me. =_=!!! but we didnt gamble money as it is strictly restricted in Farm house.

Thank for KC fetching me back and the time i reached already 1.30am. After a hot shower and reading some newspaper i went to bed.

On the way back, the night view just amazing
i like the silent of the night
so relaxing


Thanks FARM for everything ^.^
Really a good night view from farm house,
the whole Puchong can be seen
Most suitable place for couples to date

Brian <3

0 comments: