SPAMMERs

My cbox SPAMMED by the same people that using the name of Samantha, Sheann and Christina. I think the 3 person originated by the same person. Wondering who so "mouliu" go spam me..

4 Dec 08, 12:20
samantha: miz u n luv u so much!!!

5 Dec 08, 01:16
samantha: why u duno me ahh...i m ur gflahh!!!heng!!!

6 Dec 08, 00:06
Sheann: Stop Disturbing my boyfriend, Samantha... HE IS MINE... AND We have been in a relationship for more than a year... Now would stop doing your childish stuff? xD

6 Dec 08, 11:20
Sheann: brian my darling... why cant you just admit it to your friends... I am your girlfriend and we started on january, or you have somebody else.. and dont want to show it here... nvm call me ya darling..

6 Dec 08, 12:51
Sheann: nvm... it is good to keep it low profile also.. to samantha... STOP!! disturbing my bf or I'm going to track you down and announce to the world that you're so desperate for a perfect bf like mine...

6 Dec 08, 13:44
christina: my god brian... you're so hot that so many girls envy I had you... anyhow i always trust you and love you..... muaks....

I want to clarify that im innocent. STOP doing that and tell me your name!!!!Arghh, impatient already..

Later at night went to Puchong "风味" restaurant to celebrate my uncle 66 years old birthday. Spent about 4 hours there eating, chatting and photographing....Overall the foods served were sucks...but the foods served last time during my aunty birthday quite nice de, but now I think they have changed the chef.

Chatting with someone to ask help but unfortunately my friends also no idea how to start it as well. Left 3 days to submission day..Every second is counting now..

GG-fied liao ESC assignment, it contain 20% of the incourse..

Headache now and will sleep soon...night everyone

Brian <3

0 comments: