There was an exhibition about invention in the Kuala Lumpur City Centre(KLCC) from 9-11 may, my father and I again went for the exhibition to have a look on the creative and innovative products that were invented by the colleges in Malaysia, overseas and school.
Due to the same factors of traffic jam and hard to find a parking, we took a LRT to Masjid Jamek station and switch PUTRA to reach KLCC. There were just 3 stations away from the Masjid Jamek station and it cost me RM1.60. It was kind of expensive as I thought that it will cost about RM 1.20.
When we reach there, only one person need to register and the others only have to stick a VISITOR sticker. My dad again got a printed version of the pass ^___^”” We spend about 2 hours there and then we leave.
For me, the exhibition was just fairly good and not as I expected to be creative, it was more toward innovative products and not in high technology, I can say that it was quite boring for me except for some electronic devices seem to be interesting. Besides, I saw Mr Eng and his wife while I visiting the booth but I missed them, I lost a chance to greet them because when I turned back they leave already..Do u know what is that mean? BORING~~~ But there was a booth from dunno what school that contained many young inventors, age between 9-16 years old exhibiting their creative and innovative items for the audience and they are awarded with their inventions. They were from some kind of invention school nut I forgot the name of the school.
Later at night,we waited for my sister to come back from her last day of work as a temporary worker for 2 weeks during the semester break. She has something to do and the celebration of the Mother Day event had been delayed until 9.30pm and we went for a dinner with mom outside and we cut the mother day cake together after that. My sisters and I together bought a cake and flowers for my mother for the Mother Day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment