Busy Saturday...

24/5

2 options

Sport Carnival

Kursus

Which 1 should I go? Finally I went to the school to attend the kursus of my club since I’m the ex-president of the Taekwondo Club, I think I should go back to have a look on my juniors and take part in their activities as a support for them. On the other hand, I’m now also an apiit student and the sport carnival is a part of the activities that organized by my college, I also have to take the responsibility as a student to participate it.

Finally, I decided to be greedy and went for both events. In the morning, I went back to school and participated in their activities and met my friends. Unfortunately some of them arrived late in the morning and I have no choice to leave at 9am to chase the apiit bus to the apiit smart school at subang jaya. Apiit provided bus for the student to go there attend the carnival in certain time.

I met jit ren at college and my schoolmates from my secondary school, yu jia and yan leng with their new friends Karmen and EeVon. We took the bus for almost an hour to reach there. Due to the bus was full, me and jit ren went for the other bus and thus we reached apiit smart school later then them.

When we reached there, we saw Michelle and she distributed the brochure to us.

The activities organized are categorized into 2 main categories- sports event and games. Sports events are football, swimming, netball, table tennis, arm wrestling, basketball, athletics and cricket. Whereas the games are dunk in, bungee run, gladiator, da’ limbo, twister, save the last dance, pass the R-Band, ballon Darting and eating competition.

I participated some of the games and I injured my elbow when I’m playing the Bungee Run games.

We exchange the 85 points that we have in our hand for a big hamper, actually just a basket of junk foods..^__^III

Me, my friends( old and new friends) and Jit Ren--always same pose ^__^III

The rest of the time we just spend the time meaningless walking here and there as we were stucked there due to the bus go back to apiit only available at 5pm, but got 1 bus went off at 4.30pm but we dunno that. When we come out and we saw the bus, just the nick of time that the bus just arrived but there was a downpour and me and jit ren board the bus under the rain, we were too exhausted after the day and finally we can call it a day and we slept in the bus on the way back to the college.

However, we stopped at bukit jalil lrt station and jit ren took lrt back home whereas I met yu jia at the opposite road and wait for our transport. I was so tired so I din wrote my blog that day.

0 comments: