The final exam was finally end and that indicate the end for the semester 1 of my foundation level. Today(Thursday) is the last day that I sitting the exam for the PDSM module and I am glad that I finally can have a rest and went out with my friends as I was busy for the last 5 month for my 1st semester, lectures, assignments and presentation and have to turn down their invitation to me. Now, I finally free and can join them out for a yum cha session, movie or games. Please excuse me for my busy college schedule ya ^__^
However, I am going to enjoy in the next 3 days after this dreadful exam as it is bad that next week the 2nd semester will going to be started and I will be busy again. Sigh..
On the other hand, this college has holidays during Malaysia public holiday and other than that they don’t have any holiday and they keep the schedule of our classes very tight. Although I was giving one week buffer week( study week), but there were assignment to be passed up and the presentation during the week as the lecturers can do that. The other colleges have 2 -3 weeks study week, I was wondering why that is not happening in my college. I am not sure whether the problems are my college has many foreigners especially from Middle East, maybe the college afraid that they are going to have problems and play around causing troubles when they are given too long break but wont they know how to take care of themselves.
Well, I think that was just an excuse for me to feel better in this matter and it wont affect my study method in short period of time as I prefer last minute work, still not a problem for me at least for now and dun be silly, of course I will alter my study methods as I got many ways in study..^__^
However, happy holiday to all my college friends..Enjoy it and we will meet each other next Tuesday at college.

Happy Holiday!!
At night, I went to pasar malam with friends of mine( choon how, sue yen, Emily ) and we met kai yunn and pui mun there. We talk, we chat, we laugh, we eat, we enjoy and we share information among ourselves that night. I enjoy very much. After that at about 10.25pm, we finally dismissed and I walked alone in the dark of the night. The night was so silent and the light on the street was shaded by the trees along the road. I feel the peace and I like the environment during the night. I walk fast that day, not because I afraid or scare of anything, it is just common for me the speed when I walked alone, I reach home after 6 minutes as the road as usual need about 10 minutes to reach my house. Walking alone in the night, the dim light environment and the road that I was heading to just like leading to an endless road. It is just like our life, we must be brave to take our steps forward and at least have a try before giving up although it will be many unknown challenges waiting for us on the other end. We are the one who shaped and coloured our life and be brave to face the future. However, I reach home safe.

0 comments:
Post a Comment