Letter From Kasturi

This morning I got class at 10.35am and I drove to college. Of course my mother was sitting beside me and drove the car back to fetch my sister later. When I reached college, there was a talk a YB and it was too noisy and the class was postpone until 11am. We started the Electrical and Electronic Principle with the introduction of the topics that we will study later and it goes on until 12.30pm.

After that, I have no place to go and bored for 2 hours before the class started. The Malaysian Studies really a boring subject and I really don’t want to take it but I have no choice as it is the stupid LAN subject. Sigh..No meaning at all to take the subject. During the break time of the class, we went down to play ping pong together and it was fun, but everyone there also not a pro person and we have a funny time. Jit Ren has catch many balls today with his body..Wahaha..He really need to exercise more in his skills and don’t stand so near next time. Besides, I also want to thanks to Jit Ren and Kong Chian for buying me drinks today. After the break, the lecturer gave us an assessment and 10 person a group, we need to write a song about the Unity and it has 10% in the module. Finally the Malaysian Studies class end at 6.30pm, sat there 4 hours =( and finally can go home.

When I reached home, the letter of invitation to the Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang of Kasturi finally reached. I have to go to the Hotel Federal to take the cash $$$$ and a small trophy perhaps. Well, the letter was opened by my mother without my permission ^__^III, but I don’t mind la since that is not a secret..

0 comments: