20-01-2010: After the morning class, went out with my dearest girlfriend. Well, you know who right??!!*wink* Due to my lecturer manage to end the class early, i sms-ed her and told her i will be early by half an hour but apparently she just woke up when i called her at 9.40am.
Hello, pui mun ar. My class ended early.
Hoe Keat ar, I just wake up eh.
*Haha* Then I come after 10.15am.
hmm.
In between went to library settled some stuffs and fetched her. Took the shuttle van to the carpark (Yeap, drove and park at the carpark need to take shuttle van to college for classes now) when i just started my engine, message from dear reached at 10.25am. "Im ready, can come fetch me now" replied "Reach in 10min". I reached the housing area at 10.35am sharp but missed her house because the house number i mistaken. aiks.
Together we went to midvalley, hold hands walked around and have wonderful time chatting together. Because of my playful attitude, we walked almost 3/4 of the Lower Ground from midvalley to The Garden before eat at Sushi Zen. LoLx. I guess my dear starved gao gao already since she havent had her breakfast that time.
Im having lab session at 1.45pm, thus we not manage to take long time over there, we even missed our ice creams. =.=" then have to say bye bye. Not to forget that my dear first time have a ride with me as a driver, I bet she kinda anxious because of my driving skills.lolx. I havent get comments from her yet so Im not sure, kind of aggresive because of overtaking cars. xD
Finally she safely reached home and I left after borrow her toilet but not manage to say hello to dear mom because she went out. Dear I forgot to do that something. lolx
~END~
Okay finished with my short date. APIIT shifting his carpark from in front of maxis to in front of astro which about 200meters again from the carpark which newly opened for us on January because IRIS bought it as well according to the workers. This mean we walked few hundred meters more only. Ishhh~ A long walk after class casually with friends are windy and take it as exercise, but not this!!(picture below)
Met some reckless driver on a random day which keep on doing zig zag in front of me yet he stucked at the traffic lights in front of IMU with me. After the traffic light, he stopped in the middle of the lane to go to 1st lane from 3rd lane. He is a lousy driver with lousy skills!
Accidentally hit the cement pot at the carpark in front of maxis on the first day i drove there.wtf!
The pathetic part was an APIIT malaysian male student standing behind my car didnt even signal me that im going to bang the pot. People nowadays have gold in their mouth and sealed with superglue, brain got super introvert thinking and hands are way too heavy to raise just to signal me that im going to have a BOOM!
If I were YOU, although is stranger but still I will go forward and knock your window or car to warn u. I did that in real, no joke. I even greet strangers such as the TPM staffs who are selling tickets, the cashier from the shopping mall, chatted with an IRIS contractor about the new carpark system and TPM management when under the hot sun waiting for our shuttle van few days back. Hope that your silent really can breed gold.
Anyway, this is my first time to get scratches on the car for so long. Because the scratches werent obvious and not serious, my parent were okay with it. :D
Attended the Majlis Amanat Tahun Baharu 2010 Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi held on 12th January 2010 at Putrajaya. Went there with Krane, Jeff, Farm and Carol.




Farm said: YEAH, IM AT PUTRAJAYA!
Carol and me
The pathetic part was an APIIT malaysian male student standing behind my car didnt even signal me that im going to bang the pot. People nowadays have gold in their mouth and sealed with superglue, brain got super introvert thinking and hands are way too heavy to raise just to signal me that im going to have a BOOM!
If I were YOU, although is stranger but still I will go forward and knock your window or car to warn u. I did that in real, no joke. I even greet strangers such as the TPM staffs who are selling tickets, the cashier from the shopping mall, chatted with an IRIS contractor about the new carpark system and TPM management when under the hot sun waiting for our shuttle van few days back. Hope that your silent really can breed gold.
Anyway, this is my first time to get scratches on the car for so long. Because the scratches werent obvious and not serious, my parent were okay with it. :D
Attended the Majlis Amanat Tahun Baharu 2010 Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi held on 12th January 2010 at Putrajaya. Went there with Krane, Jeff, Farm and Carol.
Farm said: YEAH, IM AT PUTRAJAYA!
Carol and meThey said that my new spectacle made me look like 变态佬. sighs. But I feel okay with my new spectacle with transition lens, really functioning well when driving but not in the morning and evening when the sun rise and set because not good enough to block direct sun rays. Other than that, outdoor activities and driving are just perfect.
FYI:Im going to cut my hair short and spiky.
FYI:Im going to cut my hair short and spiky.
0 comments:
Post a Comment