Spectie

Finally it is the day to get my new spectacle at Sg Wang. Tested the effect of transition lens on the rooftop car park. My sister teased that I looked like a panda bear during the transition process because the lens wont just go entirely dark in just seconds u are under the sun. The transition process took about few minutes to be stable and the colour can be observed, the brighter the sun, the darker the lens. So far I havent got the opportunity to test it under the sun for at least 10minutes, not that im fooling myself stood under the sun by having sunbathing. No thanks xD

After that went back hometown to visit my grandmother and ate dinner with her because we reached around 4pm. Thats where we settled our lunch at hometown with Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Talking about KFC, I remembered a funny and lame photo appeared on The Star Newspaper yesterday sent by reader that Kelantan people change Kentucky Fried Chicken to Kelantan Freid Chicklen ( They changed the name to Kelantan but they seriously need to improve their english as you can see the spelling) This is extremely funny when i read it from the newspaper thats why I still remember the spelling. Somemore stated RM2.00/seketul. So embarassing :$


Because Im busy today and the last time I checked my timetable was 12pm before Im going out but the timetable havent release due to the new intake which is mine that causing a delay. Meanwhile I submitted my library free time blindly on Saturday. When I reached home at 10.30pm, webspace were down and there werent anyway to make the server okay until next morning but luckily saw Nadhz onlined on facebook and managed to retrieve the timetable from her. So who say facebook wasting time and useless. lolx. Suppose to be very happy because finally got my timetable and the time for every classes quite okay, but all my duty time slots for library clashed with my classes except 1slots. Luckily I get slotted for 4hours this week because I told the chief my timetable wasnt released. So I only got 1 hour slot this week, arghh..

Finally all done and managed to find other LA replaced me. Dozed off :D

0 comments: