Open Day

Finally I got this tag after notified by Jieyi that Tuya got 1 of this trainee tag. So 2 days back I managed to get it for Jieyi and myself from the chief Zhee Leng. Surprisingly today she told me this tag designed by her. Oppsie.

APIIT having Open Day today and there are quite a numbers of visitations from parents and students. I wasn't working for the Open Day or under Student Service but was with the Library which mean no special payment. adui~ but never mind about the paid as the amount will consider as my monthly bonus.

Worked more or less as a kuli today, sort like labour works. Shifting projects up and down between level 2 and level 3 and shelves. Somemore those shelves really dusty, dust fly everywhere and i guess i really consume few grams of dust, not miligrams pls. Later CC came over help zhee leng and me, works become faster and active in talking which mean more consumption of dust.arghh!!

Burned large amount of energy and during lunch time, forgotten that the backdoor of TPM was closed on Saturday, which mean no McD and went back to college to eat fried rice instead. UCTI notebooks are colourful and full with advertisements this time and i managed to grab one.

Too bad I skipped the Sunway Lagoon 1 Day Trip with my friends and special one today because I already promised the Library that Im going for duty today. Didn't manage to meet Khai Wei and Pik Khei the whole holiday this time was a regret because almost met all my long time disconnected friends which only available during holidays.

Something extra that Im getting my new spectacle by tomorrow. New year new spect which can act as normal spect and sunglass with transition lens xD
本以为近视深了但是近视没有深,只是突然间不见了十年的闪光又回来了。




0 comments: