Surviving Route


Yea..Looking at those hot babies on the Avira booth!

I definately went to the PC Fair at KLCC although there were illegal demostration at KL.

Met up with my friends - Choon How and Jeffrey at LRT this morning and headed to KLCC together with the same train.

Upon my arrival, I called Krane and he told me stucked in the massive jam at old klang road. lolx. I forgot to tell him about the freaking road blocks everywhere the day before but I thought he knew. swt.

We walked the PC Fair without him and visited my high school friends who work there until Krane arrived 4 hours later @__@

Together we went to Burger King to have our lunch together. Seriously I prefered the frieds at McD, must go and try the new McD varieties soon. xD

Actually I got nothing to buy at PC Fair except for a mouse and keyboard protector for my sis and collegemate but my friends bought Free Agent 1TB Desktop External Hardisk with Seagate Software(RM319)*cheap!*, hp colour ink, 8GB pendrive(RM49) and stacks of CDs.

Some photos of us while waiting for krane at the EXIT while he still make his shopping.

#1 : Jeff

#2 : Choon How



#3 : Impossible without me



Besides, we also did little shopping at KLCC before heading back and we reached the putra lrt station with a shock!

*Attention to all passengers, putra lrt won't stop at masjid jamek station because of the illegal demostration at KL.* - this freaking announcement come in a shock cuz none of us prepare for this but i expect that happening but didn't prepare for alternative backup plan.

After all, we went to KL central and take bus to midvalley, planned to change bus there but unfortunately all bus were fulled and passed us by only.

There's a large crowd waiting for buses but all taking bus that heading along old klang road back puchong.

The buses were packed like sardine, one bus can take less than 10 people and imagine there's roughly 100+ people waiting there and quater half were indonesian workers.
*No police will be available when u shout for help cuz there werent any police at bus stop! Police were sighted everywhere including LRT stations and cabins but not bus stop.*

After some discussion, choon how and jeff decided to take taxi but it will be hard!!!freaking hard as those shoppers from midvalley also waiting for taxies =.="

Yes! WE freaking stucked at midvalley as we dun want take ktm cuz long waiting also and i cant hear properly what the station announced inside regarding the lrt problem. So we choose a no no for that.

My dad called and he asked me for the jamming part and I told him what I know about the traffics.

30minutes later my dad freaking made it to reach midvalley by taking Bangsar route using Pantai Dalam road as I told him there werent any jam there when I passed by there via bus xD.

I reached home at 8.30pm after fetching my friends back to Happy Garden.

Krane reached moment later I guess cuz he taking bus. Sorry dude, puchong kinda far.

#4 : Wait or Walk *I vote WALK!*



#5 : JAM!JAM!JAM!


#6 : Contrast!


#7: After 45minutes =.=" (Spot the ambulance behind the bus - cant move)


#8 : Waiting for my saviour lovely dad


#9 : Both made use of their time.lolx


#10 : The cute mouse I bought for my sis *cute*


# 11 : Compare of old and new



# 12 : Ending picture to summarise the whole day


*Didnt get any photo of krane today cuz time collision.lolx*


Actually quite exciting for the whole day, saw polices everywhere and road blocks bla bla..lolx..
I must be crazy already but then quite nice..
I need to spend alot of brain juice to find optional path back home and we wont know about the situation of the next place we head whether it will be jam or not, spent time thinking probabilities that will happen and normally what I predicted or guess is correct 1. xD.
JT u know what I meant.wakaka :)

Brian <3

0 comments: