Of nothing much Im craving more than this
yummy yummy delicious
Tou Fu Fah
lolx
Tou Fu Fah
lolx
This was the Tou Fu Fah that my father and I bought together at SS2 Lim's Tou Fu Fah(I guess) 3 weeks ago
Dam nice seriously
Look at the photo uploaded already very nice
Honestly the Tou Fu Fah there is very soft and tender, feel like touching a baby skin when it enter my mouth..(thumbs up)
hmm~~~
Looking at the picture but cant have it right now is mentally torturing me :(
I guess time to get myself on bed and smack myself as I got an early class later..
night
Dam nice seriously
Look at the photo uploaded already very nice
Honestly the Tou Fu Fah there is very soft and tender, feel like touching a baby skin when it enter my mouth..(thumbs up)
hmm~~~
Looking at the picture but cant have it right now is mentally torturing me :(
I guess time to get myself on bed and smack myself as I got an early class later..
night
Brian <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment