Result Out!!!

Early in the morning I went to the Bukit Jalil Park with my parent to jogging. The air is breezy and it was full with people-childrens, families, couples, friends and elderly. Many youngsters and couples playing badminton there in the park.

"Health is Wealth"

However, I jogged myself whereas my father and mother preferred to have a walk instead of jogged ..zZzzZ..not that awful when i jogged alone also...during the past 6 months, i certainly have no time to exercise and i can clearly see my SPARE TYRES now..

I spent an hour there and I saw Choon How's parent as well. Quite unexpected as his parent said they usually not going to the park on sunday because there were too many cars around and hardly find a parking lot there..

I took some random pictures when i jogged..







The monkeys that i always see in the park


KUNG FU
interested???
....................................................
.............................................
......................................
..............................
.......................
................
.............
.......
....
..
.

..........................................................
.................................................
.....................................
............................
....................
.............
........
....
..

Haha..Im too boring ^^

After that, we went to Kuchai Lama to have Dim Sum. Quite a long time i din eat dim sum already because my sister busying tuitioning in the morning. Sick with her tuitionsss.

Many peoples there and we have luck, we got a place when we arrived..

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I went home and go online to the Webspace to check on my result

Finally the results were out..


Not bad as well as i got 3 distinction and 2 credits-(PDSM and Moral Studies)

Not bad hor for the PDSM since my assignment i got C for it..


Anyways, satisfied for my results and not much to comment about it..

This week onward is the assignment released week, bunch of assignments will be released soon.

That is what college life about..

0 comments: