Woke up at 7am to prepare myself for the KUKA Robotic talk in the apiit and reach there 8.20am as they said we need to be there before 8.30am, I waited until 9am nothing happened but just waited outside for the start.
The KUKA Robotic talk was interesting and exposed us to the job requirements and the industry as well. It last for 3 ½ hours and if got time I still want to hear it again, hope that the college will arrange this kind of talks again in the future.
Back to the house try to open the CD content to check it out but….. it is limited to Window 2000 and Window XP only……and im using Window Vista..What can I do, now just can install into my sister’s computer to check it out.
Quite a rush Saturday for me, later at night still have to attend my cousin’s wedding near times square there and it is sure to be jam like hell..
0 comments:
Post a Comment