This is my foundation result..SURPRISE!!!!
Make sure you open your eye big enough and not blinking. Smack yourself hard enough if you not believing what you saw.lolxHave you open your eye really big and read the shit written over there..
Yea right! that is the super duper average of CGPA 4.0 for all subjects taken
Wahaha..I'm so proud for that xD
: )
: )
: )
Do you ever think that result was mine..xD..It will happen only in my wonderland ^.^
That result wasn't mine, belong to my friend Mr. K. I'm not crazy enough to make myself to score that high yet : ) *gila one*
I personally score only for the subjects I like.wtf.
CGPA 3.6 already enough for me.xD. No need to get 4.0.terrible man#.#
Im not a greedy man.lolx.
Present from santa - - - - - -> long time until christmas la..xD
Brian <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment