Discover something today here
You should really take a look and read what written there.lolx
*My Backbone*
Felt dam tired after sitting on the chair for few hours in front of the computer downloading, msn, gaming, blogging...the list goes on..I stood up and stretched my bone with sounds of "crak" all over.
*Dirty Keyboard*
I saw my keyboard full with dirt, roughly about 5months didnt clean my laptop. Felt yucks for it. Well, I stood up and drank a cup of water because my lips dried and sat down continue typing, ignore the cleaning as it still look ok for me.
*Ugly Face*
Looking at my face full with pimples made me wanna go to bed to sleep only. So I guess I off my laptop now and get myself on my lovely bed soon.
The most random posting ever with funny craps in my blog which I conclude as joke of the day.xDBrian<3
0 comments:
Post a Comment