Multisim and Electronics Shopping

Quite sad when I talked about everything regarding Analysis of Circuit(AC). There are few things that make me felt down for it.

First thing, I skipped Engineering Material lectures because of doing multisim in the computer lab with krane, farm, jeff and kelvin. We needed to buy electronic stuffs on 8th May 2009(Friday) to construct our circuit. Before going to pasar road at pudu, we need to complete our circuit in the multisim and buy according to what we used in there.

I actually downloaded the multisim programme early this year as i knew we will be using it for our assignments. I gave it to krane, jeff and farm, unfortunately only krane can installed that file and jeff and farm cant install it due to some errors. So krane and me are the one with the multisim software only.

Since we need to designed that circuit before buy, so we missed the class together and complete the design before went to pasar road. My parent said that pasar road not very safe and got many snatch theives, so we all didnt bring our laptop together in which made us trapped in the computer lab using the retard computer just for the multisim.

Finally all done and they went for lunch, I didnt have mine because of something. Mood really flying up and down that day, been very emo..Other than that, needed to print out the IMT assignment and bind it...Faced problems such as rushing to pasar road, lunch, printings, binding, multisim, CSFF form and transportation to pasar road...All keep jumping in my mind here and there...aiks..

At last I skipped my lunch and have a moment alone to relax down and reduce my tense alone instead to my friends in the lab when i was checking something online while they went for lunch..Sorry pals when you saw me emo for that day, certainly im very emo if im not mistaken. I bought 2 breads from the mini shop, rushed for assignment submission then Kelvin and Jeff drove to pasar road. Had some chatting time with Kelvin alone and quite relaxing.

Since we are first time to be there, I been assaulted quite badly actually, thats what i felt, perhaps not krane nor others since me and krane were the one to be the first to test our circuit so we buy the materials first. The workers of the shop keep teasing me because i have no knowledge in buying those stuffs, even Jeff and Kelvin also dulan them already but they lucky because they didnt buy anything.

Im the one who go ahead and asked them to gather all i want first and with no experience Im knew that im asking silly question but that is my right to ask right...duh! Cant stand when they keep teasing me..When it was krane's turn, he learned how to buy already since i kena caci like hell...Quite f$%%king dulan, i just cant stand that and I just go tease them back..Luckily I can control my temper over there that day, can say that i quite calm for this. If my mother there, she sure scolded the worker and went to another shop(almost all the shops are selling electronic components along that street)

No choice since im newbie, just gain experience..btw, sunday i went to pasar road again with my father and we found a better shop with cheaper price and better attitudes...I brought Jeff and Kelvin to buy there, farm and krane having presentation on 13th may 2009(wednesday) and they buy it cheaper than I do..(I became kambing korban, sometimes I felt that im so kind xD but just few dollars, its okay la).

Really! sometimes I guess im kind of generous and kind, easy to get bullied la..Next time must be mean abit..^.^

Finally AC assignment and presentation of the circuit has been submitted..However, still cant relax down first since the exam is coming soon..Im so scare of AC! because not having very clear understanding for the subject as I got a bear bear lecturer(sux), need to self learning and catch up myself..

Brian <3

0 comments: