Yang & Yen Bday

21st of MARCH 2009

Mostly all the friends in foudation group 2008 have been invited to attend CHONG YANG and YEN YEN birthday party. They prepared an e-invitation card to everyone in the blog..LoL..The first look of it for me sort like a wedding invitation card of both of them ;p

The venue of the party set to be at CHONG YANG house. All the transports have been finalized weeks before but somehow something occurred. My transportation plan were reconstructed. Luckily I found my saviour Kingston and Keith for transport go and back from CY house : ) Not going into details about that since thats not something important ..

In order to get them a special present, Jeff and me spent about 3 hours loitered at TS & Sg Wang to buy their presents. We already prepared to buy either couple bracelets or couple T-shirts. It was hard to find and expensive to buy bracelets and we rather buy it for our gf next time..oppsss...so we ended up buying them couple T-shirts which is very LOL .



While searching for their present, we met 2 leng luis girls who asked us to do questionnaires which is totally in madarin. Jeff and I luckily get spotted and they asked us to do the questionnaires regarding what you think of your english level and some other things. How can I turned them down so I do it for them and Jeff wanted to ignore it but at last Jeff was spotted and he cant ran away because got a girl CAUGHT him. xD The girl translated every questions for him because he cant read mandarin but can speak and understand it, how cool was he in getting excited perhaps because that girl quite sexy nice..wth..LOL..Jeff took so long to answer the 3 questions and made me to have no choice of chating with the other girl to wait for him... Wondering wth is he doing there took so long LOL



BACK here, I reached CY house at 7pm with Kingston , Crystal and Chun Fai and we met QiQi - CY's cousin. Very cute girl and we chatted with her..xD.. While waiting for others to show up, the whole plate of nuggets almost finished up by me ;p Cards were used to keep time passed instead of crawling. We CDD there again but I lose almost every round but no money on table so Im safe : )

Finally the others were here and thus formed ULTIMATE geng of APIIT in CY house. Yen and Yang's friends and CY neighbours also attended his party. We played Wii, gambled, chatting and eating at CY house.

First time I saw the Wii and played it since last time I missed Jeff party because of Christine Wedding dinner so Im not manage to try it. The Wii is so cool and fun. I played boxing with nicole and it was tiring as we keep moving our hands. Then we played bowling and tennis together and too bad that I won her for every games..LoL

Then I joined the others to gamble while krane took over the Wii and he tried out some other games. Here the betting start and I can hardly get a blackjack while gamble..wth.. but at last I won few ringgits but total less than RM5 ( at least won back my lrt fees to TS )

Then it was the cake cutting session and everyone sang birthday songs to YANG & YEN and they were forced to do something but end up they managed to skip the kissing session with their "skills". Too bad that all of us looking forward for it..

After that, we continue with playing cards and Wii again and chatting session. Here is the present that we bought for YANG and YEN and they must wear it on that day..xD

Spot their shirts


YANG and YEN

Happy 19th Birthday!


Brian <3

0 comments: